Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Rambutan flower


It's already 1st of May and it's Labour day today....so, I would like to wish Happy Labour Day to all who are employed! hehehe! Including me even though I'm self-employed.....I'm a worker too you know hehehe!! And I am damn hard worker too! LOL!

By right, at this time of the year, the Rambutan tree would be full of fruits already. But due to the crazy hot weather I assume, this year only one of the Rambutan tree at the house is flowering. The other big one has not shown any signs of flowering at all. Looks like we won't be able to eat the Rambutan yet this month. Boo! :(

The small Rambutan tree has one big Rambutan fruit on it.......it's funny....only one! And the color of the fruit has turned a little reddish now.....so perhaps in a week or so I can taste it. The rest of the fruits on the tree as you can see from the photo above is still very very small and there aren't many of them yet since it's still in the flower form.....perhaps we can only eat them after Eidul Fitri. Can't wait!!!
Rambutan flowerSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: