Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Mangkuk tingkat delivery Part 14


Gosh...I can't believe that it's the 14th episode of my mangkuk tingkat delivery today ehehehe.....I feel like it's been forever....and yet it's only the 14th time. LOL! Quite frankly I'm beginning to feel bored with the food they serve.....simply because most of the time....I CAN'T EAT THEM! Huarrrrggggghhhhh.....booohooohohooooo! :( 

First time today they gave us Tomyam......I didn't taste it but my Mom said it smell nice but taste lousy ekekeke.....she said there wasn't much meat in it.....the prawns were so small and so little......the chicken was basically bones.....not much flesh on it....haiyaaaa.....why la.....why...... :(

I tried the mix vegie....which kinda looks like the tomyam except that it doesn't have any prawns and very little soup in it ekekeke. Basically the ingredients were similar to the Tomyam. I don't know why they do this......perhaps they are so lazy.....so they just want to simplify their work by using the same ingredients to make another dish. We the consumers find it boring ok???? They said that they will never repeat the same dish every day......but looks like they did......and today, there is another proof that they did, because they gave us the egg omelet again.....

Another 16 times more before it's over........I hope I will be patient enough to go through this mangkuk tingkat challenge.....getting bored of it already......sabar je laaaa......coz no matter what....it does help us....even though a little... :P

Mangkuk tingkat delivery Part 14SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: