Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2010

Karnival Amal Hari Penyayang 2010


Had a rough day yesterday.......was not feeling so well......splitting headache all day, body aching all over.....but had a really really good conversation though with a good friend :). It's been a while since I last had a good conversation like that ;). It rained quite heavily last night......and rained again this morning......so the weather is quite cool and breezy up till now. Nice!

I'm feeling slightly better today......so my Mom wanted me to accompany her to the Karnival Amal Hari Penyayang 2010 at the Stadium Darul Aman. So, even though it was raining early this morning we headed  out there to spend all of our RM30.00 coupon that my Mom had bought from her friend.......and spend it  all we did! :) Mostly on FOOD! LOL!

I saw there was a fishing competition at the lake garden by the stadium.......eeewwwwww......I wonder what kind of fish still exist in that man made lake....hahahaa......my Mom and I passed by the lake and saw how disgusting the water is.....it's amazing any fish can survive living in it.... :P

The crowd was huge........so many people attended this two day carnival......today is the last day......so, everyone is taking full advantage of it........it was difficult at first trying to find a parking space there.....but in the end we manage to get one across the stadium.....and walked there....

The best part for me when I saw Nubhan...our local singer singing the song "Ada Untukmu".....it's one of my favorite Malay song! hehehe! And he can sing live!! Yup! Nice voice.......he sang it in front of the Sultan of Kedah.....and the Sultanah of Kedah.....Princess Tunku Intan Syafinaz was there too.....with all the VVIPs on the stage......

It was so tiring walking here and there......it was wet too.....it was still raining when we left the place......we bought nasi lemak.....soto......cendol......karipap.....coconut candy and kuih abuk-abuk.........hmmmmm....felt so full after eating all that ehehehehehe....Phew!! ;)
Karnival Amal Hari Penyayang 2010SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: