Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Ginger flowers


Lovely! Believe it or not.....this is the first time I've seen a ginger flower.....and they are quite beautiful don't you think so?? I took this photo a few days ago but was not able to blog about it at that time......so I saved it for today.

I think.....in my Mom's garden....they are probably hundreds types of trees/plants...it's so interesting....especially when there are new trees I've never seen before. My Mom likes to collect them.....either she buys them from the nursery...or she would get them for free from her friend's garden.....hehehe....most of the time they love to exchange trees/plants with each other. Yes...retirees love to garden.....and gardening for them is something that is like surfing the internet for us young people....LOL! Which basically means that they just can't live without their garden! LOL!  Believe you me! They are inseparable! hehehhe!

Like my Mom for instance.....she is so in love with her garden.....so much so that sometimes it effects her movement.......she is not willing to travel anywhere for more than 1 day....because she is so afraid that her trees/plants might die due to lack of water.....:P. I can understand that.......unless, it's a rainy season.....so her plants will be safe :). It's so difficult for me to convince my Mom to travel anywhere because of this.......oh well......what to do....hehehehe . It's her pride and joy ........and I am happy she is passionate about it.....it makes her happy and contented....and that's all that matters. :)
Ginger flowersSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: