Pages

Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Agar-agar sirap merah - New Stock! Yay!


I am sooooooo happy today that my Mom made a new stock of agar-agar sirap merah! Wooohooo!!! Yum yum.......I can eat this with condensed milk!! Ooooooppppsssss......there goes my diet! LOL! Alaaaaaaa.......I only put just a little bit of condensed milk....just a little...ehehehehe......I hope it won't effect that much to my weight. Must cycle more in the morning ehehehe! ;)

It's all because of the hot weather........the agar-agar is suppose to cool the body. Not make us fat.....no  no no......no more fat in me....I have too much fat already ehehehe......this time I asked my Mom to put less sugar in it so that it won't be too sweet. It's best to be eaten during the afternoons when the temperature is high. Cools off the body......yup....it's true.....it does work! Try it! :)
Agar-agar sirap merah - New Stock! Yay!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: