Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

American Idol : Michael Lynche is out!


It's getting close and closer to the finals.......I wonder who is going to be in the final two of American Idol season 9. Last week, we saw Michael Lynche got voted out......hmmm.....my Mom and I was hoping that Crystal Bowersox would be the one to leave. Personally.....we don't like her hehehehe......I donno...it's just something about her that somehow annoys us. But people seem to like her a lot. So that's why she is still in. :P

I was kinda disappointed that Big Mike was voted off since he did quite well with the song he sang with Casey James. The solo however was not as good......well.....nobody in my opinion can sing a Michael Jackson's song hehehehe......not even Big Mike. I wished that he had picked a more suitable song for himself. He just didn't capture the essence of the song....the spirit of it.....the emotion.....eh...apa la yang aku merepek nih.....ye laaa....I mean....he sort of like didn't really feel the song in other words. I didn't feel it from him. Not like when Michael Jackson sang it.......I cried when he sang that song...."Will You Be There".......such a touching song.....brought me to tears every time I listen to it.

I get the feeling that the final two might be Lee Dewyze and Crystal Bowersox.........I think the voters would pick them to be in the finals........but I really really wish that Casey James would be in the final two as well......I think he is an underdog.......I never really liked him before until recently.......I find that he really listens to what the judges advised him and he plays the guitar really really well......wicked man! I don't like Lee Dewyze that much......he always seem so blur blur one! I don't care what people say about his voice......no matter how good he sounds, I still think he just does not have the charisma. And Crystal seems kinda arrogant hahahaha......perasan satu macam jer......menyampah gak tengok kekadang tu. :P

You know what......I still think that Andrew Garcia should have been in the finals......to bad he got voted out earlier......he has a one of a kind voice....and at least he had the charisma! huhuhuhu......so sad....too bad. I wonder what's going to happen this week......Please Casey.......do your best!!!! I want you to be in the finals!!!!!!!!!
American Idol : Michael Lynche is out!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: