Pages

Sunday, May 23, 2010

Casey James is out!


Hmmmph! Looks like what I predicted came true.......Casey James is out of American Idol.....and will not be in the final two of American Idol Season 9 :(. Boooohoooohohoooooooooooo!!!!

I don't get it.......why can't he be in the finals.....he is equally good......I don't like Crystal Bowersox.....is it just me?????? Next week we will see the battle between Crystal Bowersox and Lee Dewyze......who do you think will be the next American Idol???? I have a prediction on who will win it........and it's LEE DEWYZE!!!! Wanna bet??? hahahhahahaha.........I think he has what it takes to win it.....I know he has lots of fans too.....I donno....I can feel it in my bones.....he is going to win it! LOL!

These are my favourite from Casey James.....have a listen :)





Casey James is out!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: