Pages

Tuesday, November 26, 2019

I love green tea!


I've started to drink green tea again lately because I wanted to decrease the amount of my daily coffee intake. So far I am loving the taste and how it makes me feel afterwards. There's something about the after effects of green tea that helps me control my urges of taking sweet drinks.

It's so different compared to drinking coffee. If I were to drink a cup of coffee, I would surely want to drink it again later in the day. But with green tea, once is enough to keep me feeling content and no longer crave for sweet drinks afterwards. So if I felt thirsty, I would just drink plain water. Strange.

Strange as it may be to me, I kinda like it. Because this means I get to control my sugar intake as well. 

It's been said that green tea aids in losing weight. Hope that's true because I really need to lose some weight that's been lingering too long at my waist. Some say it helps in digestion too. It relieves nausea, constipation and diarrhea. That's great news!


I love green tea!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend