Pages

Friday, January 1, 2010

Time For Dreams - Lang Lang and Schiller

The first day of 2010! Wow...I guess ready or not, here we are in the new year. New beginnings. A new fresh start for everyone. Most definitely for me as well. I'd like to share with everyone this song by Lang Lang and Schiller called "Time For Dreams". I first knew of Lang Lang from The Oprah Winfrey Show. He played the piano live on stage and his performance was so amazing.....I've never seen a pianist play quite like that. It was so awesome! Gave me goosebumps! :) I started to search for more of Lang Lang's music in Youtube. I found this one which I love so much right now and I feel it's quite suitable for the new year. Have a listen......it sounds like fusion to me.....I can hear the mix of Chinese musical instruments and melody in it. Lovely....makes me wanna dance to it too hhehe...








Time For Dreams - Lang Lang and SchillerSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: