Pages

Saturday, October 25, 2008

Cucur kodok......



Made these today using the ripe "pisang montel" (bananas) hehehe.......they were too ripe to eat raw....so I had to cook it.....didn't want to make banana pancakes/lempeng......prefer the cucur kodok better... :) It's so much cheaper making them myself.....buying them these days can be a bit costly..........5 pieces for RM1.00! God! Not enough to satisfy my hunger hahaha.......I can make more than 5 pieces with RM1.00 of bananas, that's for sure! Anyways, they taste better when you make them yourself.....coz they are made with LOVE hahahaha........ :D
Cucur kodok......SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

CC said...

Oooo, are these deep fried or baked? They look so yummy! I want all of your recipes! ;) LOL!
Hugs,
CC

Azlina Abdul said...

:) These are deep fried banana mix. These are yummy! I will write the recipe down for you! :)