Pages

Thursday, October 9, 2008

Pasembor.....out you go!


This picture was probably taken a few months ago......at the food court in Sogo......and probably the last time I ever had one of those delicious pasembor. I just love it.....but sadly to say, I will never be able to eat it again sob....sob......this and perhaps many more dishes that I won't be able to eat anymore......not to mention the drinks too! Coffee, tea and etc etc etc......arrrrrrrggggghhhhh!!!!! All this pantang larang due to my health problems....I gotta get serious about it and start thinking of new recipes, new delicious salad or fruit salad to eat.....and take more and more plain water everyday. Gosh, just saying it seems so easy....but actually doing it can sometimes be like "Fear factor"!!!! Hahahaha! Sometimes the things that I should eat just doesn't seem tasty enough for me to swallow. Oh help!! Gulp!

Years ago when I was living in Alor Setar I was able to do it somehow......then when I came to KL, somehow I couldn't be as strict or as disciplined as before. I know what I have to do....it's just that it is so difficult to actually follow the correct or shall I say healthy eating habits. I have from time to time managed to cut off certain foods that was harming me.....but there are plenty more in the list that needs to be eliminated. Hopefully by end of this year I will be strong enough to let go off all of it! Chaiyo! Chaiyo! :)
Pasembor.....out you go!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: