Pages

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

No pain no gain

Moving like a sloth who has been beaten repeatedly by God knows what today hahahhahaha :D Seriously, I am having a hard time moving around the house all day. Aches almost on every part of the body. Especially my right hand. Having difficulty doing any work when in so much of pain. But....what to do, no pain no gain. I guess the body is in shock right now. Must be wondering what on earth did I do to it....hahaha.....funny to think that it's all because of badminton!

Who said it was going to be easy. ;)

I've started taking omega-3 fish oil supplements since yesterday. Something for my immune system. Of course I won't be able to see the difference in a day or two. These things take a while to get results. There are a lot of health benefits from taking omega-3 fish oil supplements....it's good for the heart, skin, brain...and the list goes on. Initially, I'm taking this for my skin disorder.....but, at the same time, it can benefit me in a lot of ways too.....so, it's wonderful! :)

Patience.....discipline.....focus......must stay focused......good results will come in due time. :)


No pain no gainSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: