Pages

Monday, October 13, 2008

Potato and carrot soup.....


Aaaahhh....my lovely potato and carrot soup! :) Can eat it with rice......or can pour it on pieces of lettuce.....delicious :) Am trying to be at least 80% or 90% vegetarian....for health reasons....but it is hard to do.....if I could be even 50% vegetarian...it would be a miracle! hahaha! Well so far since the Eid I haven't touched any chicken or beef yet......have had a piece of fish the other day though and that was it. I do take eggs....so at least there's something from the animal that I am eating other than just vegetables these days hahaha! :P
Potato and carrot soup.....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

CC said...

That looks so JOYFUL in that bowl! How does it taste? I'm loving this blog! ;)
Hugs,
CC

Azlina Abdul said...

:) yup! Now I know why Rachael Ray love using the orange and green colour in her kitchen or kitchen utensils...because the colours makes the food looks joyful and inviting to eat!!hehehe! I feel that if you use a pretty bowl/plate when you serve your food it will somehow look great to eat... ;D But I do love this soup....and it taste pretty great to me! If you put chicken stock in it, it will taste even better! :)

Hugs to you too sweetie!