Pages

Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Natural remedies.....

I decided to create another blog today......as if I have so much time in my hands that I needed to have another one hehehe........but, honestly I had thought about it for the longest time and I wanted to have this blog so that I could share the other things that I do other than making cards or bead work for that matter. It could be anything....does not necessarily have anything to do with craft or art.....just anything that I do with my precious time....in this precious world of mine.

So for the first post on this blog....I want to blog about what I am so into these days. It has something to do with health. I am so into natural healing...natural remedies....I wanted to find ways to heal any health problem that I have using the natural way. Probably because I got kinda fed up with the conventional way of curing. We go the doctor, he or she would prescribe to us the medication needed....we go home and take the pills accordingly. Sometimes it works....sometimes it doesn't and therefore we go again for another visit. But if we know how to heal some of the simple health issues ourselves, we could help save our kidneys....and also some money... :) I do believe that we must know how to care for our body and mind too. These things are important for us to know....we should make it a point to learn them. Find out what works for us, what makes us look good, feel good and happy. If I knew all the things that I know now when I was younger, probably I wouldn't have so much of health problems now. But of course, I believe that it is never too late to start living right. Our body can heal itself, given the right nutrients and proper exercise....plus the positive thinking. Take out all the negative thoughts out of our heads and hearts. And God willing things will turn out right in the end.

Here are some of the websites that I have been visiting and getting much benefit from lately. Do check them out if you are interested in natural remedies.....

http://www.home-remedies-for-you.com/

http://organicpassion.info/about/


Natural remedies.....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

CC said...

I got shortcuts to those site & will check them out later! Good for you getting healthy & exercising!
Best wishes,
CC

Azlina Abdul said...

Thanks dear! I hope you will be able to find something that can help you out in those websites. We all need some natural healing once in a while as an alternative medicine and especially when the doc's meds ain't working hehehe! :)