Pages

Friday, April 22, 2011

Crazy hot

Crazy hot weather over here the past few days........can't seem to work if the air conditioner is not on. That's how bad it is. And even at night time, it's so so hot. Been having problem sleeping as well lately. Hopefully I won't have it so often. Hate it. Hate feeling like a zombie early in the morning.

It's really strange to admit this but ever since I took the goat's milk, I don't crave for the cow's milk anymore. It's really strange because I'm always crazy about adding that milk in my coffee or hot coco. But now, I don't crave for them anymore. In fact, I feel just fine without them. I noticed that my stomach feels so much better now too. I usually feel bloated every day because of the milk I took but ever since I stopped taking them and exchanged it with goat's milk, I feel lighter.....I feel like whatever the problem I had inside, it's healing now. It's wonderful. But of course, I had to suffer a bit for 3-4 days before feeling great like this now. It's all part of the healing process. And I think it's worth it. :)

Just about one more week to go....... I wish I don't have to go and attend this particular ceremony. Seriously I'm not ready to go. Don't feel like going there yet. I wish I have more time. More time to get ready, :P. But I guess it's not for me to decide. It's confirmed and I have to go or else. Or else....someone is going to get it, big time! :P I wonder what it's going to be like. Scary...very very scary. Luckily this time around I got someone to accompany me there. I don't like going there alone...definitely. 

I'll be traveling again soon too. Not sure if I'm ready for that either. There's lots of things to do and so little time left before I go on that trip. The clock is ticking. Hope I can make it happen! :)


Crazy hotSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: