Pages

Sunday, January 16, 2011

May

I just can't wait for 1st of May.......seriously.

What will I see in the first 6 months.....?

Hopefully 6 months is all I need to see some really good results. Because so far, the first 3 months has already put a  little smile on my face. 

I sometimes do wonder, what if 6 months is not enough......what if after 6 months, nothing much has improved? What's next? Should I just continue doing what I'm doing now or should I seek something else....some other alternative?

There seems to be no answers to my questions now......I just carry on doing what I think is right and wait patiently for May. Only time will tell.............if nothing good comes in May......then maybe I'll have to wait for the next 6 months after that......that's all I can do. :(

May I find my answers in May.........


MaySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: