Pages

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Lion dance at the Pavillion

I was at the Pavillion today.........was surprised to see that there was a lion dance performance there at the entrance! So nice! I love watching the lion dance.....very exciting hehehe! Too bad I couldn't stay to watch the whole show as I had to go somewhere else after that.......so in a hurry I took some photos of it with my trusted handphone camera........not that clear but good enough laa hehehe..... :)
Lion dance at the PavillionSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

F-I-Q-O said...

ooowh...
hari 2 pun i ader nampak naga.
dekat jusco AU 2...
macam nak keja je naga 2...haha

Azlina Abdul said...

I memang minat sangat tengok lion dance! Especially kalau yg atas pedestal tinggi2 camtu....scarry! tapi best! hehe! lagu dia pun best kikikiki!LOL!