Pages

Monday, February 28, 2011

Camping

Sometimes these past few days in KL feels like I have been attending some kind of camp.......running here and there.....gotta be at a certain place at a certain time......rushing...just rushing somewhere most of the time. But at least I get to chill at night. ;)

It's been a while since I last get to blog here. Aaaaahhhh.....peace and quiet at the camping place and the mood to write again is here. :) Yes, you need to be in the mood to be able to write, right? hehe... Hmmmmm....what an interesting day it has been.....recapping yesterday's event....from morning till now in my head. Funny and kinda weird day it was. But interesting nonetheless. Somehow I wish I had done things differently but what to do....it has passed. Again, I am learning from these tiny mistakes that I made. Sometimes there is good in making mistakes no? There always is something good in it to learn from.....well, in my case there is. :)

Alhamdulillah.....my aunt's surgery last Friday went well.....I'm so happy about that. Not sure how long it's going to take for her to heal from the surgery but I'm glad it's done. I know how much she hates surgery but it was a successful one and hopefully she gets to use her arm normally soon.

I can't wait to go back home actually...I miss my studio....I miss my bed....miss a whole lot of things. After attending the paper crafters get together I was just so inspired to try something new right now. But it all have to wait till I get home. 

A thought came to my mind today.....You know what? It doesn't hurt to be nice to people....it really doesn't. No matter how badly people treat you....be nice to them. I've gone through a lot of shit in my life....and I'm grateful of what I've got today....the people I've known or met in my life....the things I've done. Looking back.....I do feel that everything happened for a reason. It's a learning process. Just accept that....embrace it. Letting go of the things that has kept me from moving forward. Leave it behind and remember the wonderful moments that it gave me. Just smile and be happy.....and be happy to give.....you'll never loose anything if you do. Believe you me! :)




CampingSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

CC said...

Hi, Sweetie!
I'm glad your Aunt is well! Sorry I haven't written in awhile. Still health problems. What were you crocheting the flowers & leaves for? LMK!
Love you!
CC