Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Sensitive tooth

Maybe due to the cold weather or just plain sensitive.......not sure which one is the cause but my tooth is killing me right now. I can't seem to work when there is this unbearable pain in the mouth. I guess the tooth is acting up again. 

I had it checked and fixed by the dentist months ago......and I'm supposed to see the dentist again for another check up.......well actually it's gonna be more than just a simple check up. I'm supposed to go through another sickening procedure. That's why I've been postponing it. :P

Pain pain go away...................................................................... :'(


Note: Although there is much pain now......I'm pinching myself still about the awesome offer I received today. Am I still dreaming or was it really real?  I guess number 6 is a lucky number for me this year hehehu..
Sensitive toothSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: