Pages

Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Mind over matter

Had to drag myself out of the house this morning to workout at the park. I just had to. But before getting on my bike, I just didn't have the mood to go at all. The minute I stepped on the paddle, I immediately remembered why I love to cycle in the first place. Strange....but true. 

It's the morning air you see......that's what kept me going. Something about that fresh morning air that makes you feel good inside.Cycling in the morning, breathing in that fresh cool air is a bliss! :)

I know something is wrong with me......something doesn't feel right. Something is missing. I'm trying to make it better but somehow it's not happening the way I want it. Just have to accept that fact for now. But I'm glad I went to the park this morning even though I didn't feel like it. Sometimes you just have to force yourself to do it even if your body refuse to budge. Mind over matter.

I just have less than a week now to get most of my work done before my short getaway.....huhuhu..... >.<



Mind over matterSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: