Pages

Saturday, January 1, 2011

Happy New Year 2011

Happy New Year everyone!!! It's 1.1.11 today! That is such a nice number ya? :). 

;) So excited! This is the first post for my personal blog this new year. It's like writing a new chapter of my life. I'm very pleased with the new blog layout. I've changed it a few times before deciding on this one. And I love it! It looks so bright and fresh! I love waking up to this new view everyday. It's nice for a change. Out with the old and in with the new. :)

Since it's a new year......a new beginning......I'm making plans for some changes in my life. Why not right? We can't keep on doing the same things year in year out. There's gotta be some changes. :) The changes will make our lives much more interesting :).

New year resolutions? Of course I have some in my new list. :) Don't want to get over ambitious about it. Just jotting down what I believe I can achieve by year end. It's gotta be realistic.

I guess I've gotten tired of certain things in my life......so much so that I'm so determine to see them change this year. The sooner the better. It's not going to be easy, I know. But it's a good thing. It's a good challenge for me.

I just want a chance to start over my life again.....do things right this time. Mistakes happen unintentionally. I'm only human. Everyone makes mistakes in their lives. But we owe it to ourselves to make that change. Time flies before us so fast.....so much so that before we know it we have reached the destination. But I before I reach it, I wanna make sure I achieve certain things first.

I know I can do it.......................if everyone else can.....why not me? :) It's a choice really. Do or do not!

Happy New Year 2011SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: