Pages

Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Salam Maal Hijrah 1432

Salam Maal Hijrah 1432 to everyone! It's a holiday here in Alor Setar today.....woooohoooo! What a beautiful day today has been so far...........the weather is so cool and breezy even in the afternoon. It rained so heavily last night I thought that it was going to flood again! Thank God it didn't. But because of the rain, the weather is so so nice this morning. So fresh....so beautiful. Taking a walk in the garden was a bliss. I can see the birds are happy too :).

Another new year......another new beginning for all of us. Hoping that this new year will bring me loads of happiness.....lots of new things to venture in......just hoping for more good things to keep coming my way. I leave behind all the sadness and the bad and take in the good and the happiness in the new year, insyaAllah. 

Salam Maal Hijrah 1432SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: