Pages

Sunday, September 12, 2010

Organized!

My studio is finally organized again after so long of being so messed up! I forced myself to clean it up and rearrange and get all the things inside it organized so that its easier again for me to work and move about in it. These few days of holidays gives me the time I need to pull it off. It was high time I did this anyways. I knew that if I don't do something quickly about it, soon it will get worse and worse. I think I have to make it a point to do this at least once a week.

My relatives from KL arrived today.....had a good time with them this afternoon. :) First time for me to meet up with my nephew and niece after so long of not seeing them in person since they were little babies. Gosh how they have grown up to be such cutie pies. :) I watch them grow up through the photos that their mother had uploaded in Facebook.....I am grateful for that....I guess Facebook has helped me and a lot of  other people in that sense. The distance no longer prevents us from knowing the latest updates from our relatives and friends :).

I've been working on the cards for the giveaway. Still a lot more to do. Time....need more time.

Tomorrow is going to be another busy day with family......filled with a lot of activities......hope all will be good :). Insyaallah.....
Organized!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: