Pages

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Last day of Ramadhan

Today is the last day of Ramadhan.....I can hardly believe that it's been 30 days already since we all started fasting. And tomorrow all Muslims in Malaysia will be celebrating Eidulfitri. 

I'm still not in the mood to celebrate.....I guess I'm still in the fasting mood hehehe.....or whatever mood there is hehehehe. Anyways....guess I have to wait and see how it goes tomorrow.....perhaps when the time comes the celebrating mood will come.

BUT!!! Even though I'm not so in the celebrating mood.....STILL....I'm SO looking forward to eating satay tomorrow. LOL! Somebody is preparing satay at their house tomorrow and we are invited to eat as much as we like! LOL! :D It's been a while since I had any so.....you can imagine how excited I am about it. hehehehe. Doesn't matter that I can only eat beef satay.....beef satay pun beef satayyyyy laaaaaahhhhh.....hahaha.....even though my favourite satay is chicken satay.....but it's ok.....it's still satay hahaha..

Feeling so lazy right now. Not in the mood to do any ironing. :P And there is much to iron before I go to bed. Better get going now before it's really late. Still got things to prepare before tomorrow. I hope I'm not too sleepy to iron......don't want to iron my hands in the process...hahaha.....

Nite nite everyone.....Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri...Maaf Zahir dan Batin :)
Last day of RamadhanSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: