Pages

Monday, September 27, 2010

Happy Birthday to ME!!! :)


Alhamdulillah.....syukur......I woke up this morning with a big smile on my face. Alhamdulillah I'm still alive today. One year older and a lot lot wiser I hope! hehehe! :) Can't believe that I'm already 35 today. A big number no? hahahaha......well....it's just a number....I'm still 17 at heart! hahahaha.....errmmmm a mix I think sometimes....there are times I act like a 17 year old ...and sometimes like 71 years old (so matured and full of wisdom) hahaha..... :D. Hey...balance what??? hahahaha....I can't be acting like a 17 year old all the time....hehehe

My birthday this year is definitely much much better than last's year's. Especially since I'll be going for week long vacation soon! Pretty soon! hehehe! So I'll be continuing the celebration from today till next week....hehehe.....a real long birthday celebration I must say. :)

I didn't get me a birthday cake last year or the year before or the year before that....hahahaha.....but don't know why this year my Mom wanted to get me one. I thought she was getting me a chocolate cake....but instead she bought me an egg-less black forest cake! Yup! No eggs....less sugar and less fat too! Great! Because I can't take eggs at all these days.....if I do I would get a really bad allergy. It's good that it's less sugar and fat....because I'm trying to lose some weight here....hahahaha....so I really appreciate these type of cake. :) It tasted really good considering all the less this and that. I love it coz it's not super sweet. 

I didn't make a birthday card for myself like said I would last year hehehehe.....I got one from my sister during raya......yup, she gave it to me SO EARLY......hahahaha....so advance la you ni Kakak! :D But thank you so much for it....I love it :). So hey.....at least, I got a birthday card this year! Yay! I also got me some gifts.....in other words.....I'm pretty much happy!! Nothing grand....but very happy!!! :)

I'm grateful for all the things that happened......I've gotten more than what I could have wished for actually. I especially am grateful for having good friends. No matter where you are.....I love you all!!! :) Truly....may God bless everyone!

Happy Birthday to ME!!! :)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

6 comments:

Grace to You said...

Happy Birthday Lin!!

I sent you a card - I'm sorry you haven't gotten it yet! I thought I sent it early enough, but I guess not...but I have been thinking about you and wishing you well!!

Julian said...

met ultah ya.... =)

salam kenal juga

Asma’ AB said...

the cakes looks yummy! happy birthday again kak lin!! ^^

Azlina Abdul said...

Sandi dear...thank you so much!!! I haven't received it yet...but I'm sure it'll arrive in the next few days. I'll be away tomorrow though...on vacation. I've been thinking of you too...everyday! ;)

Julian...salam perkenalan :)

As...thank you dear! The cake is yummy indeed! :)

Ayu Ikhwani said...

Wahh.. so this la was the cake akak nak amik ptg tu ye.. looks yummy!

Unknown said...

hepi belated besday lIn... wishing you all the best & happiness