Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Mayday! Mayday!

You know it's time to do your laundry when suddenly there are a lot of empty spaces in your wardrobe! Yup! Sometimes I get so caught up with work, I forget that it's time to do my laundry.  :O I keep taking and taking and taking the clothes from the wardrobe and not washing them till they run out! Then suddenly I see my laundry basket filled up with dirty clothes as high as Mount Everest! LOL! That's when I hear....MAYDAY! MAYDAY! MAYDAY! running through my head! Yikes! Why can't they just get washed by themselves??!!! Urrrgggghhhhh! 

It's a never ending vicious cycle I think.......you wear them...you wash them.....you dry them....you fold them....you keep them nicely in your wardrobe.......then.....YOU WEAR THEM yet again!!!! It goes on and on and on till you die! LOL! :D Unless you wanna go around with your daily routine not wearing anything at all.......well....that's never gonna happen with me! No way hozey! Sigh....... :I

Mayday! Mayday!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: