Pages

Saturday, August 22, 2009

First day of fasting.....

Today is the first day of the fasting month......so far so good....hehehe.....the weather has been really good too. What I am trying to say is that it's been quite cool over here the past few days.....not too hot because it has been raining quite a bit. So it helps!

I am still not well.....coughing and coughing......but there has been some improvement though ever since I took the antibiotics from my second visit to the clinic. So I'm hopeful that eventually I will get better. My mom on the other hand got infected too and have been coughing as well for the past few days. We've haven't been getting enough sleep at night because of this. There are times when I have to take lozenges during my sleep so that I won't cough that much. Luckily I didn't get choked at night with the lozenges in my mouth hehehe.....hopefully I will feel better soon.

I want to wish all Muslims around the world Happy Ramadhan! ;)
First day of fasting.....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

iYda Juhar said...

selamat puase sis:)

Azlina Abdul said...

Thanks Iyda....Selamat berpuasa to you too! :)