Pages

Friday, January 9, 2009

A visit to the Youth 09 Lifestyle Festival

I went to visit the Malaysia's Youth 09 Lifestyle Festival today.....got my pass online and headed towards the registration center in PWTC to get my free goodies (yang entah apa2 ntah tu) :P, got my left hand stamped with the Youth 09 logo and then I headed towards the festival.....it was a long walk people.......a looooooooooooong walk! :P I think I lost 5 grams! hehehehe!There were different sections of where the activities were held......plus the bazaar was divided too.....some were placed nearby the entrance and some were placed way up in the sky hehehehe.......upstairs, I mean hehehe..... :D

Here are a couple of photos I took of the bazaar, held upstairs......loads of creative minds here.....selling their creative handmade artwork, be it greeting cards, jewelry, clothes, cupcakes, shoes etc etc etc.....the lists goes on and on.....

I managed to catch some bands playing......some were awesome....and some were......uuuuuhhhh....I shall reserve those comments to myself hehehehe.........

A visit to the Youth 09 Lifestyle FestivalSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: