Pages

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Q Bistro

Went to this new Nasi Kandar restaurant nearby my house today called Q Bistro, to try out their tosei and roti canai.........people.....do not, I repeat, do not eat them!!!! Why you ask??? Because they tasted sooooooooooo lousy!!! So lousy that I had to take sweets after that to kill off the after taste of the lousy tosei and roti canai! Urrrgggghhhh!! The only reason why I ate the roti canai was because I was still hungry....why?? Because the tosei was so small.....and not even crispy! Plus because I thought perhaps if I ate the roti canai, it will help me forget how awful the tosei tasted.....but instead, it made it worse......oh God! Why oh why did they even make those in the first place....???!!!

I feel so sad when people don't take pride in what they do these days........the only thing they think about is how much money they can make from their customers.....they never think about quality.....shame on them! That's why they can open up so many other branches all over town like those people at the restaurant I went to.......they have opened up so many nasi kandar restaurant using different names nearby my house......it's the under the same management! They really make money from us..... Even though the names of the shops are different, the interior of the shops are different.....but the taste of the their food is the same.....LOUSY! And yet people still go there, because they don't have much choice.....

I've tried their nasi goreng ayam before.....it was "so so".....edible laaaa..........but I didn't want to pass judgement right away and boikot everything else in the menu just because I thought that the nasi goreng ayam was "so so" jer......that's why I tried the tosei.......and I ended up feeling so disappointed......

People go and eat at restaurants or coffee shops not just because they are hungry......but sometimes because they are looking for something better to eat from what they can get at home......if they can cook like the pros....they wouldn't go and eat outside food.....they would have eaten at home instead..... :-<
Q BistroSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: