Pages

Thursday, January 1, 2009

Hello 2009.... :)

The new year has finally come. Hit me right in the face! I thought I had time to think about what my new year resolutions will be this new year, but I haven't had it all figured out yet. I have a few on my list but feel like I need to add more (as if I could actually do all of it in the end! :P). LOL!

Here's the top 10 list...........jeng jeng jeng!
1. B.K. (only I know what these initials mean and I cannot reveal it to the public hehehehe)
2. Loose 5 more kilos
3. Quit eating white flour products
4. Brisk walk everyday
5. Drink more plain water!
5. Get hired to do henna painting on brides...... possible or not????? :P
6. Get myself a BF??? hahahahahhaha! LOL!
7. To learn the art of making pop up cards hahahaha........ :D
8. Learn a new craft every month
9. Learn a new language (Mandarin perhaps?? Anybody willing to give me free lessons???? :D)
10. Learn how to make cupcakes and the designs on it too! (First I need to get myself an oven hahaha)

Well, so far these are the things that I wish to accomplish this year......hopefully I will be able to fulfill them all. If I can fulfill at least half of it, it would be a great accomplishment for me! I was thinking of a lot more........not sure whether to put them on the list.... I don't want to be too ambitious and put too many.....don't even know if I can even do all in this list hahahaha......oh well!
Hello 2009.... :)SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: