Pages

Wednesday, December 3, 2008

The Sweetest Bride.....

I had the honor to attend a wedding in Alor Setar....a wedding of an extended family on the 29th of November.....we've known each other for years now....feels like family to me. Alhamdulillah....everything went well....the bride was gorgeous (she looked like a doll) :) ...the groom was handsome....the wedding was beautiful and the food was excellent. What more can you ask for? :) Although I took plenty of pictures from the wedding....I adore this one the most, probably because this was taken before she got the title of a wife hehehehe....I couldn't believe that my little sister was getting married that day....it felt like a dream.....it happened so fast and suddenly she is now a "wife".....from Miss to Mrs.... :). Even she couldn't believe it either hehehe......like I said....it was like a dream....a dream that came true for her. These are the moments that I would not miss.....once it's gone, there's no turning back.....Life is short....therefore embrace it and live it.
The Sweetest Bride.....SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

2 comments:

oli said...

very very pretty bride...like u say, she look like a doll...

Azlina Abdul said...

Yup! A huge transformation....from the simple girl to a doll like princess....make-up really does wonders these days.... :)