Pages

Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Madam Lim's Kitchen


On Eid Al-Adha, or Hari Raya Aidiladha, I had the opportunity to dine at Madam Lim's Kitchen......it's located at Jaya Jusco's new outlet in Setiawangsa. This is the first time for me to dine at Madam Lim's Kitchen.....so I didn't know what to expect. The place is quite crowded, so I'm assuming that the food must be really good :). So my aunt and I decided to give it a try.....

I must say, the food we ordered was really nice! The best thing about it is that it's not that pricy. I think many would agree with me on this. No wonder the shop is always crowded with people, unlike the others there that were not so packed during lunch hours.

I ordered a Cantonese Style Fried Yee Mee, really tasty and it came with a peanut soup (which was quite nice), it's definitely something new to me. It's like eating "kacang rebus" with chicken soup hehehe...... :P My aunt ordered Fried Wanton which they called it as The Golden Monkey Pockets as our appetizers and Malacca Char Mee, which was really really nice!! I had a bite of it to know what it tasted like! And it's super yummy! :) My aunt also got the peanut soup.....maybe it's just a promotion from the shop. They did give us a 10% discount since it's their new opening there at the Jaya Jusco outlet.

The service was good, the food was yummy and affordable too.........what more can I say....I would love to go back there and eat some more!!! :D


Madam Lim's Kitchen
Jaya Jusco
Setiawangsa
Madam Lim's KitchenSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: