Pages

Thursday, December 18, 2008

Capital Cafe's Rojak


I was at Jalan TAR again......decided to have some Rojak/Pasembor at this old place called Capital Cafe....I heard that the rojak served there was Tun Mahathir's favorite! Is it really true I wonder....? Rojak is my all time favorite food......and I just couldn't resist trying out the one at this cafe. I have passed by this place so many times before but never stopped by to give it a try.....and I have seen people queing to "tapau" those Rojak for lunch too. It's not 3 or 5 people queing for it.....but more than 10 at a time sometimes! So I figured this Rojak must be really good! And it only costs RM3.30 for a plate of Rojak.... :)

So I gave it a try! And my God!!! It was so delicious!!! The peanut sauce was so delicious I could not describe it people! I have longed searched for a delicious Rojak for the past few months hahahaha.....and now I found one that I really love. I know I am not supposed to be eating it often, but at least whenever I have those cravings, I know where to go to get my yummy Rojak hehehehe! :D
Capital Cafe's RojakSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: