Pages

Sunday, March 18, 2018

Blooming Tecoma trees



Currently in Alor Setar, most of the Tecoma trees are blooming with flowers all over the city. It's that time of the year again when we can see this phenomena happening and it's so beautiful. I just love it when the flowers starts to bloom and brightens up the gloomy city.

I sometimes get distracted when driving the car in the city because of these flowers. My eyes sometimes keep wondering off the road and focusing on those pretty flowers especially when they are in full bloom. I didn't get the chance to take photos of the white Tecoma flower. I only got the chance to get good shots of the pink ones this week.

This is usually the time when photographers starts to roam in the city and start shooting photos of them. Brides and grooms will take advantage of the opportunity as well to get pretty wedding shots with the flowers. I for one have never taken photos of myself with the flowers. Maybe I should! LOL! A selfie perhaps! :D


Blooming Tecoma treesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

gardnarquam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.