Pages

Tuesday, February 13, 2018

Jamu Mandara



Hello again.....

I believe the last time I wrote here was in 2015....how a lot of things has changed since then. I never thought that I would leave this blog empty for more than 2 years. I do feel a little upset about that but things happen. Sometimes, I can't control the time in a day to do what I want.

Over 2 years now and a lot has changed. I thought that when I started my healthy diet back in 2015, I was able to stay on that diet forever. Unfortunately it didn't go as planned. I went from a healthy diet to the worse diet ever in my life. I remembered eating a lot of processed foods. A lot of cakes, muffins, pancakes, fast foods etc. I let things go and forget about what's right. I ate things I shouldn't have because at one point in my life I just couldn't go on with the diet anymore. I let myself go. I also didn't exercise that much. I didn't care anymore and it went on for over a year that way. I guess it's because I've been going through a hard time dealing with a lot of health issues for so many years that at one point I just gave up trying to be healthy.

I decided to change that bad lifestyle in August 2016. Because at that time I was feeling terribly sick, so overweight......I just couldn't do much with my life. I was always moody, always so fatigued and not being able to do a lot of work around the house too. I was just so miserable.



One day I was introduced to a herbal supplement called Jamu Mandara. I was skeptical in the beginning to take them but after being advised on how good it is, I decided to give it a try. I'm so glad that I did! It has changed my life!! I got energy back and I could do more than I could before. My menstrual issues are over, no more period pain, bloating etc. That was the most obvious. I had that problem since I was in my teens. Now no more.

The best part about all of this was that I lost some weight that I gained the year before. I didn't have so much of cravings for food either. I used to have problem controlling what I ate everyday. So this was a great relief for me. All I can say is that it has really changed my health. I used to be so fatigued....I find it so hard to get up everyday and work. Now all that is in the past. What's great about it is that the ingredients are all natural. All natural herbal ingredients. No worries. It's not a drug.

I used to think that multivitamins are the most the important supplements to take....but now, I know that multivitamins alone is not enough. Jamu is important too. Not to mention a good healthy diet and exercise. I've been taking Jamu Mandara for more a year now....in my second year and I don't think I will stop anytime soon. I love it!! :)


Jamu MandaraSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: