Pages

Monday, May 6, 2013

Time to vote


Yesterday I practiced my rights as a Malaysian by voting in the 13th Malaysian General Election. Alhamdulillah everything went well and smooth. This is my 3rd time voting.  Felt very overwhelmed and happy that I was able to do my duty.

The general election has really opened my eyes to what the future of Malaysia will be like in the next 5 years. I only pray for the best for our country and may it prosper even more. 

This time around it was compulsory to have our finger painted by the indelible ink during the voting process. Felt a little awkward having to have my finger painted like that. But what to do, it's the rule.

I had mixed feelings when the results of the general election came out. Stayed up late at night just to find out who won. I was a little sad and happy at the same time. All I know is that I'm grateful no matter what. There is always a reason why things happen the way they do.

I hope the government will keep their promises and do their best for the people of Malaysia. Peace ^.^ v



Time to voteSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: