Pages

Friday, August 3, 2012

Detox mode

I'm thinking and thinking. Perhaps it would be a good idea to stop the 366 days project. I just don't see any way for me to keep writing here everyday. It's just too much stress for me. Hahahahahah! Yeah right! Stress konon! :P

I've done good so far with the project up until May and then when June came, it all fell apart. I still have not managed to catch up with all the days that I've missed posting... even now that August is here, I'm still slacking with the posts. 

I'm not feeling too good either. Been sick for a few weeks now. Allergies that has gotten the best of me. I think that this is probably the worst I've ever experienced. Thanks to yours truly for not taking good care of what she's been eating and now suffering....all thanks to herself. :D Pat on my back! Great job Lin, you've done a great job in poisoning yourself slowly with all the yummy delicious food that you are supposed to stay away from! :P

Now I'm on detox mode. I'm hoping that I'll be ok again before the fasting month ends. Still.....even though I'm sick, the work must go on....life goes on....it doesn't stop......nothing can stop me from doing what is important. If I don't do it, no one can do it for me anyways. Life goes on the way it does.......I just keep on moving....even if it means I'll be moving at snail speed....at least I'm moving :).



Detox modeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.