Pages

Monday, July 30, 2012

The morning chat



I gotta shock this morning as I was busy working in my room, suddenly I heard such loud sounds of the Black Naped Oriole outside the house. I quickly ran towards the window and saw about 4-5 of them on the banana trees having their morning chat....ahahaha.....I was just guessing about what they were doing. Only God knows what on earth were they saying to each other. First time for me to see so many of them at one time. Usually it's only 1 or two.

I managed to grab my camera and took a video of them. Pretty difficult to do it because I had to do it while I'm inside the house. I can't go out and take videos of them because that would scare them and chase them away. So I had to be quick! Luckily I managed to get a shot of them before they flew off to another location. :)


The morning chatSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: