Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Marhaban Ya Ramadhan


It is that time of the year again. Ramadhan is here. Marhaban Ya Ramadhan. Once again I am blessed to be given the opportunity to meet Ramadhan, alhamdulillah. I do believe that this will be one of the most memorable and sweetest Ramadhan I'll ever experience in a long long time. Why? Because this time I get to do something that I have been longing to do in Ramadhan. Something I've been dreaming about doing for years. It's like a dream come true now. But I can't tell you what it is....it's a secret hehehe.....:) But if you can guess what it is....then do let me know! LOL! :D (but I don't think you'll be able to guess it! haha!:D).

Ramadhan this year is special because it started on a Friday. So everyone started going to the mosque to do their Terawih prayers.....some who are not well enough to go, will just do the prayers at home. Ramadhan has always been special to me. Especially since I was born in this blessed month. Ramadhan is not just about fasting. It's more than that. Much much more. It's the time to give and give, the time to do good deeds to those who are less fortunate, the time for us to change for the better, the time to read the Quran as much as we can...and many more. The more good deeds we do, the more Allah will bless us... insyaAllah.

I hope I won't have any problems fasting this time around. Hope everything will be smooth, insyaAllah. Praying for good health throughout the month.

I would like to wish all Muslims around the world a very happy Ramadhan....may the blessings of Allah shower upon you....amin. <3





Marhaban Ya RamadhanSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: