Pages

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Kasih Dunia Bahagia Akhirat


Alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah...alhamdulillah.....what a beautiful day it has been indeed. Truly inspiring day  too since morning till late in the evening. I feel really grateful for the things I've learned today. Especially what I've learned from attending the talk by Dato Dr. Fatma Al Zahra this afternoon. 

I missed the opportunity to attend her talk last year but alhamdulillah this year I made it! Although I almost changed my mind at the very last minute but I'm glad I went....it was truly worth it. I went there with my Mom and her friends. I took the day off....which is quite rare for me to do since I'm a workaholic but I knew I cannot miss this wonderful opportunity again. I must attend it no matter what. And so I did. 

This is my first time listening to her talk, live. I've listened to her talk many times before on TV, and I really adore her. All the things she mentioned in her talk really went straight to my heart. Her advice was something that I really needed to hear right now, really relevant and I feel so happy about that. It was just what I needed to hear. Alhamdulillah, she gave a lot of tips on how to achieve happiness on earth and the hereafter. I felt really fortunate and blessed to get that knowledge from her even though in such a short period of time. The 3 hours talk felt like just 30 minutes.....time flew so fast when you are enjoying the talk so much. I wish she would go on and on and on some more with the talk but of course that's not possible :(.

Hopefully someday I'll get this opportunity again to attend another talk from her....insyaAllah... :) 


Kasih Dunia Bahagia AkhiratSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: