Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Short addiction


The crazy hot weather here in Alor Setar has turned me into an addict. But only for a short while hehe.....yup......I was addicted to this "flower drink" or Chrysanthemum tea.......this thirst quenching and refreshing drink is so suitable to be taken during the hot weather. It's a natural coolant.

Even though it's tea....but it's a caffeine free tea....so no worries about taking lots of it.....except for the sugar in it. That's was what got me worried and I knew I had to stop. It's actually best taken without sugar. Lots of health benefits. But the minute you add sugar in it, it's no longer good but it sure does taste great! ;)

I had been taking this drink almost every other day for the past one week but luckily I managed to put it to a stop. This addiction had to end. >.<


Short addictionSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi, Lin. Don't know if you know this but apple cider vinegar mixed with water is very refreshing, quenches the thirst and it also take the appetite away.

Great drink for hot days. I add 2 or 3 tablespoons of the vinegar in a glass of water and sometimes I add 2 tablespoons of honey and sometimes not.

Apple cide vinegar also has a lot of health benefits.

I would love to try the chrysanthemum tea. I do not believe I have seen this in the US. Will have to look for it.

Barb

Barb

Azlina Abdul said...

Thank you Barb! I will give it a try! :)