Pages

Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Prioritize

Been so busy with work lately....that I don't have much time to write here. Neglecting my 366 days project again. Work comes first......personal blog comes....errr second or 10th? ahahahaha.....

Was so busy like crazy yesterday.....with classes to attend etc.....I almost fell asleep in class, almost......yeah almost.....luckily I didn't ahahaha. My teacher was trying his level best to keep the class entertaining and cheerful but it didn't work. Not for me. I wish he would change his teaching methods......try to make it more exciting......and make us more interested to stay on and be alert in class. Just a few more weeks left before Ramadhan.....hopefully we can finish up all the lessons before Ramadhan comes. 

I guess I won't have time to blog here for a few more days. Seriously. :( What to do......sometimes, it's inevitable. Gotta prioritize. Will somehow try to make up to it by month end if possible. I have to make sure I get all the post completed each month. >.<


PrioritizeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: