Pages

Tuesday, June 26, 2012

I won't give up

Has it been a week already since I last wrote here? Wow...how time flies. I didn't feel a thing. Gotta a shock when I looked at the date.

Looking at how things are going, I don't think I'll be able to write all the posts that I missed this month. I'll just pray that I will be able to get them done before the year ends. Because by hook or by crook, I need to write 366 posts this year.

I just realised last night that it's no longer worth the time for me to think too much about "the class" anymore. I give up, it's no use. No matter what I say.....they'll just keep on doing what they think is right. I guess they know best at what they are doing.....who am I to question them......I don't know much about it. So I'll just keep on studying and make sure that I don't miss the class. So far I haven't missed one yet. No matter how boring, no matter how annoying, no matter how disturbing it can be.......one thing I won't give up.....I won't give up on the sacred book. I'll never give up on that. That is the promise I made to myself.

I feel numb again. I don't think it has anything to do with age. It has lots to do with the experience. The pain has somehow made me strong. Now I don't feel a thing..........





I won't give upSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: