Pages

Monday, May 21, 2012

Stalking craft sites

I think I've been spending a little too much time these days stalking craft sites ever since I started my holiday. It's one of my favourite past times hehehe.....I also spent a lot of time watching craft tutorials on YouTube. Seriously it can be very addictive. I learned a lot from it. It's one of the best ways to educate myself on craft.

Gosh.....there's so many great projects to make from the YouTube craft tutorials, I just feel like trying them all at the same time hehehe.....and I'm anxiously waiting for some new tools to arrive at my door step so that I can create something new for my card blog as well. Sometimes new tools can inspire us to make new and exciting new designs. I hope! LOL! Can't keep repeating old designs.....can be boring. So, gotta always be doing something new to challenge the mind a bit. It's good to make the mind do some extra work hehehehe.

Pinterest is also one of my favourite sites to stalk...hehehe......seriously I could spend hours browsing it. And the photos uploaded there by other members are seriously so beautiful...mind blowing etc etc.....words cannot express how inspiring they can be. It's so refreshing, so bla bla bla........speechless......makes me giddy and alive all the time hehehehe! :D

Hopefully I will be well enough to try out all the crafts one by one......can't wait to feel 100% good again.....at the moment, I'm just creating a little at a time......sketching the ideas for future projects too ;).



Stalking craft sitesSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: