Pages

Friday, May 25, 2012

So I'll be...

Another lovely day.......so far so good....a little sunny now after the rain......it had been raining quite heavily since last night.....the ground is now pretty wet and can't walk around some areas in the garden as there are a few small pools of water on the ground........which is wonderful for the birds.....they love taking baths in those small pools and having fun. Love watching them from my bedroom window. :)

I think I have a crush on a new craft technique. I bought a book about it quite a long time ago but never got around to try it out. It seems pretty simple enough but of course nothing is ever like that when it's your time trying. It took a while for me to figure it out and I'm just pretty excited and happy with the results. I can't wait to share about it in my card blog after my holidays. I managed to make 2 cards using that technique and I'm just loving it.....can't wait to make more. What's great about it is that I don't need to buy new craft tools to make them......I can just use the materials I already have available in my studio. Bliss for card makers like me hehehe.

May is coming to an end soon and before I know it, it's going to be June. I can't believe I still have pending work from April that I have not yet completed. I just have a few more days left in May to get it done and posted. Time.....need more time. Even though I'm on "holiday".......but guess what? I work sometimes when I feel like it, when my body says..." yes dear, go ahead and be productive for a few minutes" hehehe..... :D and so I'll be..............


So I'll be...SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: