Pages

Saturday, May 19, 2012

Online

Alhamdulillah....praise to Allah......

After about a week.......I finally managed to get online again from home. I got my modem fixed yesterday. The TM technician said it was dead, but it wasn't after all. Luckily I didn't buy a new one. I almost did! It was just a problem with the configuration. Whatever that means! LOL! All I know is, I made a call to TM's customer service again yesterday and complained to the officer about what has happened the past week with the modem and she managed to helped me get the internet connection again. I guess this one is smarter than the one before. Because the one before didn't know how to help me at all. Although getting the connection again wasn't easy. Quite difficult for me to do it as she assisted me with it step by step via online, but finally I successfully got it right and now there is CONNECTION!!! Weeeeehuuuuuuuu!! Hopefully there won't be anymore problem after this. But then again who knows right? Anything can happen as it's not perfect. I've been having this problem so many times before. I have to be prepared to accept whatever comes and just deal with it as usual. Anyways......at the moment I'm just happy that this problem is settled. 

I'm still on leave till end of this month. I'm enjoying the rest. Enjoying my time off from work. I get to go out and do the things that I wanted to do and spend more time with family and that's great :). But even so, I can't seem to sit still. Once in a while I would be seen inside my studio and doing my thing hehehe. It's inevitable. What can I say, creating something makes me happy and in order to feel great again, it's good to be able to do something that makes me happy. At least during this time, I'm creating something without feeling any stress. I can create and abandon the project whenever I like. And of course I get to play with some of my new "toys" (craft tools) that I bought. This is the time when I can experiment with them as long as I want. No time limit hehehe. I get to play all day! Bliss! ;)

As for the 366 days project, I just realised that I have missed 6 days! So for this month I have to make sure that I write those 6 posts that I missed. Otherwise the project won't be complete. So that means, there will be days when I will write more than one posts. Another good challenge for me ;)



OnlineSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: