Pages

Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Moshi moshi May!

Goodbye April and welcome May! It's Labour day today and probably a lot of you out there are enjoying your  holiday. :) Not me though hehehehe. I'm still working but at the slowest of speed ehehehe. :)

My internet is now back in action! Yes! After 5 days it was offline, it is now working normally and I couldn't be happier. I found out what was the problem, unfortunately I have no idea what it means ahahaha......all this technical stuff, I can't compute. So I even though I listened tentatively to what what the TM's customer service operator was telling me, I couldn't really get what she was talking about. Oh well, no worries, it doesn't really matter anyways, coz all I care about now is that my internet is back in action! LOL! :D

Lots of projects planned for May......lots of new activities that I'll be starting in May too. I can't wait to get started. Hopefully things will run smoothly as planned. I do wish for the best this new month. I know it's going to be a great one! ;)



Moshi moshi May!SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: