Pages

Thursday, May 31, 2012

More

Last day of May already.....huhu.....

How can this be???? I feel like time just fly too fast and I can't keep up with it. I'm too slow. 

June is going to be the start of a new me. More organized, more disciplined and more errrrrr......just more...ahahaha. A better me.

Thinking of reorganizing my studio since it's super duper messy. Trying to figure out how to make it work for me. How to make sure it will look nice all the time......how how how.......maybe I need more shelves....more drawers....more place to put my craft stuff. There's just too many of them scattered all over the place. I get dizzy just looking at them.

This time I think I really have to be serious about it. I'm getting sick and tired of looking at my messy room. Something just has to be done to solve this problem. :( Hope to find a solution in June......and that's tomorrow! Yikes! Wish me luck!! :D



MoreSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: