Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

In the nick of time

Feeling so exhausted right now. >.<

Been struggling to finish up all the orders since early morning, right up till late in the afternoon. I thank God I managed to make it to the post office just a few minutes before they closed. Phew! Just in the nick of time! Rushed like mad I tell you. I thought I was going to faint while waiting in line for my packages to be posted.

The minute everything was settled, I felt so relieved. Only then did I went to search for something to eat. So hungry. When in a rush like that, there is no time to think about eating. 

I still have some more orders to finish up tonight for tomorrow's delivery. I will get right on it after this. 

Still feeling a little hungry right now. I guess what I had earlier wasn't enough....hahaha.....



In the nick of timeSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: