Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

Cool day

The birds and other creatures in the garden seemed pretty cheerful this morning.......including me because the weather today is simply beautiful. 

It started to rain very heavily around 3.30AM and continued to rain till around 9.00AM.......so you can imagine the cool weather at my place right now. It's like having natural air conditioner everywhere at home. Bliss!

They said that it will be raining throughout the day........so perhaps I'll be seeing more rain later in the day I guess. I don't mind as long as the rain doesn't cause any flood....hehehe......no flood please huhu.

Fortunately this cool weather is not making me feel sleepy. I'm wide awake and inspired to create! ;) Hey it rhymes! haha! ;)


Cool daySocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

No comments: